Are you looking for an affordable yet powerful folding e-bike? The Volador from QualiSports is the perfect e-bike for commuters, with its lightweight aluminum frame and hidden battery pack. It's also great for camping trips, or any time space is limited.
The VOLADOR frame and fork are made of industry-grade Aluminum Grade 6061. Our new design is sleek, light, and strong enough for a Cyclist weighing 220lbs to feel comfortable on it.
Easily folds down to a compact size for easy storage and transportation.
The VOLADOR distinctive look is achieved through the work and dedication of our designers and engineers combined efforts to strategically place the Lithium battery within the seat-post, integrating functionality and design to power the e-bike.
Rated at 30 Miles *Results can vary based on the road conditions (flat versus inclines) as well as weather conditions such as wind or light breeze and the actual Cyclist weight.
To make our Qualibike physically appealing, we created a unique seat-post lithium battery as our power system. Most people won’t recognize it’s an e-bike at their first sight. And BMS system is also important, It keeps your battery safe from over-charging, over overheat, and safe from reaching high temperatures. The BMS also manages all the cells to work more efficiently to offer you a longer range. The seat-post battery is removable so you can either charge it in the bike or separately in your room.
Multifunctional LCD Display
The on-screen computer lets you easily see your speed and battery life remaining.
Customized 350W high speed geared brushless motor with enough pulling power so you can effortlessly conquer an 18° climb. Brushless motors are smoother, more efficient and no magnetic drag when you ride the bike without any power.
Qualisports VOLADOR Specifications
- MOTOR: MXUS Brand 350W Rear-Mounted Geared Hub w/ 40 Nm of Torque
- BATTERY DETAILS: Seat Post-Integrated 36V/7Ah Battery w/ Samsung 18650 35E Cells
- CHARGE TIME: 3.5 hours
- ESTIMATED RANGE: 10 miles (16 km) to 30 miles (48 km)
- DISPLAY TYPE: Kunteng, Fixed, Backlit Grayscale LCD, Buttons: Up, Power, Down (Hold Up for Backlight and Headlight, Hold Down for Walk Mode, Hold Up and Down for Settings, Hold Down while Riding to Set Cruise Control)
- READOUTS: Battery Level (4 Bars and Outside), Trip Timer, Total Time, Assist Level (0-5), Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed, Trip Distance, Odometer, Battery Voltage
- DRIVE MODE: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle (12 Magnet Sealed Sensor)
- TOP SPEED: 20 mph (32 kph)
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 40 lbs (18.14 kg)
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg) (5.1lbs with Saddle)
- MOTOR WEIGHT: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
- FRAME MATERIAL: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FRAME SIZES: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS: Unfolded: 10" Seat Tube, 22" Reach, 21" Standover Height, 24.5" Minimum Saddle Height, 23.5" Width, 61" Length, Folded Dimensions: 32.5" x 14.5" x 26.5"
- FRAME TYPE: Mid-Step, Folding
- FRAME COLORS: Satin Dark Red, Glossy Metallic Gray, Satin Black
- FRAME FORK DETAILS: Rigid 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 100mm Hub Spacing, 9.5mm Threaded Axle with 15mm Nuts
- FRAME REAR DETAILS: 135mm Hub Spacing, 12mm Threaded Axle with 10mm Flats and 18mm Nuts
- ATTACHMENT POINTS: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses, Bottle Cage Bosses
- GEARING DETAILS: 7 Speed 1x7 Shimano Tourney Derailleur, MF-TZ500-7 14-28 Tooth Cassette
- SHIFTER DETAILS: Shimano Triggers on Right (One-Way High Lever, 3-Shift Low Lever)
- CRANKS: Prowheel Forged Alloy, 170mm Length, 52 Tooth Chainring with Plastic Guard
- PEDALS: Generic Plastic Platform, Folding
- HEADSET: Custom, Internal Cups, Straight 1-1/8"
- STEM: Custom Aluminum Alloy, Folding, Telescoping Height, 280mm Base Height, 170mm Extension, Quick Release Clamp, 25.4mm Clamp Diameter
- HANDLEBAR: Promax, Flat, Aluminum Alloy, 590mm Length
- BRAKE DETAILS: Wuxing Mechanical Disc Brakes with JAK 160mm Rotors and Calipers, Four Finger Levers with Motor Inhibitors
- GRIPS: Velo, Rubber, Ergonomic, Non-Locking
- SADDLE: KNUS, Active
- SEAT POST: Custom, Alloy (Contains the Battery)
- SEAT POST LENGTH: 570 mm
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 46 mm
- RIMS: Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, Machined Sidewalls, 32mm Outer Width, 36 Hole
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge, Black with Silver Nipples
- TIRE BRAND: Kenda, 20" x 1.95"
- WHEEL SIZES: 20 in (50.8cm)
- TIRE DETAILS: 40 to 65 PSI, 2.8 to 4.6 BAR, 280-460 KPO
- TUBE DETAILS: Schrader Valve
- ACCESSORIES: Wuxing Integrated Headlight, Independent Rear Light (2 AA Batteries), Flick Bell, Steel Fenders (57mm Width), Optional Aluminum Alloy Rear Rack ($50), Optional Aluminum Alloy Front Basket ($60), Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand (38mm Mounting Provisions), Optional Bike Cover Bag ($50)
- OTHER: Non-Locking Seat-Post Internal Battery Pack, 1.3lb 2 Amp Charger, 15 Amp Sine Wave Controller, 220lb Max Weight
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
Qualisports bike frames and forks are warranted by manufacture to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This includes a 5 years warranty on frame and fork.
Battery warranty: All Qualisports E-bike batteries come with a 2 years warranty (Battery cycle lifetime is between 600 - 800 cycles depends on the environment conditions) Qualisports will replace the battery if it fails within two years (as long as it was not damaged by personal neglect).
Very impressive bike for the money. We use it when traveling in our motorhome. Great for the campground. I did replace the seat with a gel seat from Walmart. The charge on the battery will last up to 3 weeks. Plenty of power also.
I am really glad I picked this bike for my child to commute to school (9miles each day). Has been real sturdy and reliable. Battery life has been pretty good after months of usage. Including the professional assembly was the deal clincher for me. It was done expertly, timely and would have taken me a lot more time if I had chosen to assemble it. I liked the frame style as well as opposed to a traditional bike as it affords more stability and easier to handle.
I bought this bike for my son he loves the bike and as every thing he wanted,the suspension, transmission and disc brakes.