Take on anything with the new fat tire Defiant. This bike is designed to tackle snow, mud, sand, or anything else that stands in your way. Don't just ride a trail, dominate it.
- Folds down for travel
- Easy to Remove Battery
- Aluminum light frame
- 7-speed Shimano Drivetrain
- 750 Watt Hub Motor
- Integrated headlight
- Travel up to 60 miles on a charge
All-Terrain Fat Tire
The Defiant's 4" x 20" Kenda Krusade all-terrain fat tire powers through snow, sand, mud, or whatever your trail throws at you. Sturdy knobs on wheels are perfect for both on and off-road riding.
Concealed Removable Battery
Charge things up when you're on the go. The Defiant features a removable battery hidden in the center frame that locks with a key. Keep it safely stored, or take it out and recharge, worry-free.
Twist Throttle Grip
Get power on-demand with the variable speed twist throttle grip. Achieve speeds up to 25 mph speeds with just a twist of the handle. Press the button under the left grip for loud electric horn.
Bright 5 Speed Display
Easy to read even in full daylight, the Defiant's LCD display shows you your speed, distance traveled, pedal assist level, and battery life all in a clean design. Choose between 5 levels of Pedal Assist.
4 Bulb LED Headlight
Bright adjustable front headlight for low light conditions. Powered from the Defiants's main Lithium-Ion battery, improves visibility & safety.
7 Speed Shimano Derailleur
The Defiant features the 7 Speed Shimano Tourney Derailleur for manually pedaling your bike. Use the 7 Speed Thumb Shift Lever to rapidly shift between the gears on the rear cassette.
Quick Release Front Wheel
Quickly detach the front wheel for quick storage and transportation options.
Rear Cargo Rack & Fenders
Take your cargo with you with the Defiant Rear Cargo Rack. Built tough from aluminum alloy and mounted directly to the Defiant frame. A must have for any commuter. Included with your purchase. Fenders Included. The rack is an optional accessory.
Dual Spring Saddle with Light
Dual spring suspension, mesh top, middle opening for breathability, and a bright red LED taillight with 3 modes. The Defiant comes stock with the amazing JupiterBike Upgrade Seat.
- Max Speed: 20mph/ adjustable to 28 mph
- Range: 25-40 miles*
- Motor: 750 Watt Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V, 10.4Ah Li-Ion
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Wheels: 20" x 4" Fat Tire
- Folded (L x W x H): 38" x 22" x 28"
- Unfolded (L x W x H): 65" x 22.5" x 48"
- Product Weight: 55 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Sugg. Rider Height : 5'0" to 6'2"
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
All Jupiter Bike products carry a 90 day satisfaction guarantee and are covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Had to take for a test run. Way better than I expected. If you looking for an ebike, this is the route to go. Thank you Energy Ebikes!
It's an awesome, good looking fat tire e-bike. Handles very well and has an impressive amount of torque! I was concerned about front shocks but the 4" tires provide enough cushion for a nice stable ride. Perfect for me in the city and not heavy at all ( considering its size) to get it up to my 3rd floor apartment. Pocket rocket for sure!
Looked and shopped for a long time before choosing the Defiant. So happy with my choice and great company to deal with. God bless.
Like the look of the bike. it has a good motor and the seat is comfortable.
The bike is great. The fat tires and power motor is all you need. It's a heavier foldable, but I don't mind because it can tackle any terrain. Over all it's a fun bike.