Inspired by the 1960s Café Racer motorcycles, the Revi Bikes (previously Civi Bikes) Cheetah is a powerful and elegant electric cruiser bike.
If you love to travel in the 1960's style this is the only electric bike for you.
The Cheetah embodies the aesthetic soul of the British Café Racer motorcycles of the early 1960s, where the bikes were used for short, quick rides between cafés, in Watford at the Busy Bee café and the Ace Café in London.
The Cheetah features a powerful and reliable 750w BAFANG™ motor that produces over 1,000w of power. Even with all that power, the 48V 13Ah / 17.5Ah Samsung™ lithium-ion battery will take you 45 miles (with the 17.5Ah model).
Top Speed 28 MPH
13Ah / 17.5Ah
35 Miles / 45 Miles
Weight: 75 LBS
Suitable for Rider‘s Height:
Revi Bikes Cheetah Features
- Classic looking. Design patent owned by REVIBIKES™.
- 48V 750W BAFANG™ High-speed gear motor. Peak output over 1,000W.
- Bigger Size Full-Color LCD display gives you all information you need: Odo, trip, speed, battery indicator. Drive mode selection. Daylight and Night model selection.
- Improved headlight. Lower failure rate and brighter.
- Front/Rear Tektro™ Hydraulic Brake stops Cheetah at any time if needed.
- Equipped with Half twist throttle. Twist throttle, Cheetah will take you anywhere.
|The Bike Itself||Bell|
Specifications of the Revi Bikes Cheetah
- BODY POSITION: Upright
- SUGGESTED USE: Light Trails, Urban Jungles
- ELECTRIC BIKE CLASS: Class 3 (exceeds 20 mph limit)
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Comprehensive
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 75.8 lbs (34.38 kg)
- FRAME MATERIAL: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- FRAME SIZES: 19.75 in (50.16 cm)
- GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS: 1.75” Seat Tube, 25.25” Reach, 27.25” Stand Over Height, 34” Minimum Saddle Height, 30.25” Width, 83” Length
- ATTACHMENT POINTS: Rear Rack Bosses
- GEARING DETAILS: 7-Speed 1x7 Shimano Altus Derailleur, SunRace Cassette 13-28 Tooth
- SHIFTER DETAILS: Shimano SIS Index Thumb Shifter on Right
- CRANKS: Prowheel, Alloy, 170mm Length, 44 Tooth Steel Chainring
- PEDALS: VP-565 Alloy Platform, Black
- HEADSET: Threadless Internal Cups, Straight 1-1/8”
- STEM: Double Crown Direct Mount, Alloy, Turn Stopper Pin
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy, Flat, 25.4mm Diameter, 720mm Length
- BRAKE DETAILS: Tektro Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Four-Finger Levers with Motor Inhibitors
- GRIPS: Flat, Padded, Faux Leather with Stitching
- SADDLE: CHIFA, Oversized Comfort, Faux Leather, Springs
- SEAT POST: Alloy
- SEAT POST LENGTH: 300 mm
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 30.4 mm
- RIMS: Alloy, Double Wall, 35mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge Front, 12 Gauge Rear, Black with Silver Nipples
- TIRE BRAND: Chaoyang, 26” x 4.0”
- WHEEL SIZES: 26 in (66.04cm)
- TIRE DETAILS: 5 to 20 PSI, 0.4 to 1.4 BAR
- TUBE DETAILS: Schrader Valve
- ACCESSORIES: 8-inch Classically Styled Headlight (Steel Casing and Mount, Low and High Beam), Adjustable Length Kickstand at Center, Paint-Matched Steel Chain Cover
- OTHER: Non-Locking Frame-Integrated Battery Pack, 1.5 lb 2 Amp Charger, 330 lb Maximum Weight Capacity, 5'4" to 6'3" Recommended Rider Height Range
- MOTOR BRAND: Bafang
- MOTOR TYPE: Rear-Mounted Geared Hub
- MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT: 750 watts
- MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT: 1200 watts
- MOTOR TORQUE: 80 Newton meters
- BATTERY BRAND: Samsung
- BATTERY VOLTAGE: 48 volts
- BATTERY AMP HOURS: 13 ah (Optional 17.5ah)
- BATTERY WATT HOURS: 624 wh (Optional 840wh)
- BATTERY CHEMISTRY: Lithium-ion
- CHARGE TIME: 5 hours
- ESTIMATED MIN RANGE: 20 miles (32 km)
- ESTIMATED MAX RANGE: 50 miles (80 km)
- DISPLAY TYPE: Fixed, Backlit, Color LCD
- READOUTS: Speed, Odometer, Battery Charge Level (5 Bars), Trip Meter, Assist Level (0-5)
- DISPLAY ACCESSORIES: Independent Control Pad, Buttons: Plus, Minus, Set, Power, (Hold + for Night Mode / Day Mode, Hold Set for Settings: Trip Clear, Brightness, Speed Limit, Wheel Size, Units, Battery, Advanced Settings, Information, Save & Exit), Independent Headlight Toggle Switch (Low, High)
- DRIVE MODE: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Twist Throttle
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
We have hand-picked industry leading components that are extremely reliable. If you have any problems, our warranty policy is as follows;
- Frame warranty lifetime.
- All other component including store bought accessories warranty 1 year.
- Battery warranty: After 2 years our battery will deliver 70% of initial capacity assuming 800 complete charge/discharge cycles
- Warranty is valid only in Continental United States only.
I bought this bike to use as a commuter to work, and cannot be happier. There are a number of significant hills on my route, and this bike handles them with ease. Obviously the design is a real head turner, and already in the short time I've had it, lots of comments and interest.
Absolutely top notch customer service as well! I ordered it on a Friday morning, it was shipped the same day, and unbelievably at my front door when I woke up on Monday morning. Further I ordered the full bundle, but the fenders were shown as sold out on the site. Not to worry though, as I was contacted to be let known there was a set available, which were able to get added to the order.
As for assembly, if you have any reservations be sure to watch the setup video. It could not be any easier!
Glad you like it!
Use to ride motorcycle an I can’t anymore do to a stroke I lost my balance so I bought the the bike an it is so ciool great help from Alex an ray
I have owned this bike for about a year now and have not had any problem. I get a lot of compliments people stopping me all the time asking a lot of questions. Customer service is great! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a buy.
I bought the Cheetah last fall and couldn't be happier, the only thing I changed was the chainring, I swapped it out for a 53T and it made a huge difference, I can actually keep up with it at the highest speeds saving a bit of battery life.