The Beluga Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike is the top-of-the-line folder from international bike giant QualiSports. They have designed and engineered an e-bike masterpiece, which highly portable and truly affordable.
Qualibike BELUGA Features
- Beluga is a super cool, rugged, and powerful electric folding bike for urban explorers, campers, and mobile homeowners.
- Powerful 500W Geared Hub Motor Drive
- Integrated Alloy Wheel, Fun to Ride
- Samsung 48V 10.5Ah Battery, 25+ Miles Range
- Free Fenders /Head Light/ Rear Light/ Bell/ Tool Bag /Thumb Throttle / Kick Stand
The Beluga frame and fork are made of industry grade Aluminum Grade 6061. Our new design is sleek, light, and strong enough for a Cyclist weighing 300lbs to feel comfortable on it.
Easily folds down to a compact size for easy storage and transportation
It can easily fit in the back of an SUV, in the trunk of a car, RV, and easily folds for ease of transportation.
Customized 500W high speed geared brushless motor with enough pulling power so you can effortlessly conquer a 18° climb. Brushless motors are smoother, more efficient and no magnetic drag when you ride the bike without any power.
Shimano 7-Speed Gear Shifting System
The Beluga is equipped with a Shimano Tourney 7 speed mechanical gear system, so every Quali-Biker can experience a much more fantastic riding especially when you are hilling.
PAS Pedal Assist System
Our multifunction fully integrated large LCD display features a 12 point sensor and “FOC” technology (Field Oriented Control). With FOC we can control and drive motors with higher efficiency and less noise and operates in sync with our PAS “Pedal Assist System”.
Multifunction LCD Display
You have four choices of either riding with PAS, or with the Cruise Control Mode, Pedal like a normal bicycle or throttle mode (available). The intuitive sensor can detect every mode and precisely respond creating a seamless riding experience.
Qualisports BELUGA Specifications
- Motor: MXUS 500W Brushless Geared DC Rear Hub Motor (Efficiency: ≥78%) Max Torque: 40N.m
- Battery Type: 48V/10.4Ah Samsung Lithium-ion Battery Back Inside Seat Post
- Max Assist Speed: 20 mph
- Pedal Assist System (PAS): 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (25-mile range)
- Throttle: Class 2 Thumb Throttle
- Display: Kunteng LCD
- Charging Time: 7 Hrs
- Controller: Kunteng Sine Wave FOC
- Brakes: Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 160mm Rotors w/ Auto Motor Cutoffs
- Rims: 20-inch Al-Alloy Blades
- Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Derailleur
- Frame: 20-Inch 6061 Al-Alloy Foldable
- Tires: Kenda 20” x 4.25"
- Chain Wheel: Prowheel 52T
- Free Wheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Chain: KMC
- Handlebar: Promax
- Saddle: KNUS
- Pedals: Foldable Pedals
- Wheelbase: 43.5”
- Size: 65.5” x 25.5” x 46.5”
- Folded Size: 34.25” x 18.50” x 28.35”
- Max. Load: 300 lbs
- Bike Weight: 51 lbs
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
Qualisports bike frames and forks are warranted by manufacture to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This includes a 5 years warranty on frame and fork.
Battery warranty: All Qualisports E-bike batteries come with a 2 years warranty (Battery cycle lifetime is between 600 - 800 cycles depends on the environment conditions) Qualisports will replace the battery if it fails within two years (as long as it was not damaged by personal neglect).
Most fun you can have on two wheels, shy of your Harley! I am a Harley guy, but I will tell you these things are a Hoot! You get good exercise, but when the going gets tough you got the motor to pull you or help you...We use ours at the camp sights we go to for running into town or shower house etc.. It was easy for me to put together, but, I was an auto tech for years...some might have a little bit of a challenge, but not bad!
So freaking fun! Great price for hope good the quality is. Goes fast and lasts a long time on one charge if just using the pedal assist. With the throttle only you get about half the distance depending on your weight.
This ebike is ridiculous it really catches people's attention when you're on the streets. It's fast and the seat is ok so far everything is ok, the only thing I will suggest is that they should make a more detailed video on how to assemble or build the bike since the current video is too short and is missing some certain parts that you need to know how to do it but for me, it wasn't that big deal I found out how to do it my own.