The best and most affordable full suspension electric mountain bike.
The UHVO offers a range of riding options. You can ride it like a conventional bike of course, using the 7-speed Shimano Acera gears. And when you're ready to kick it up a notch, just engage the 350W rear hub motor using the Pedal Assist System (PAS) or the right-side Class 2 thumb throttle, and you'll be flying.
Eunorau UHVO Specifications
- MOTOR: 350W Rear Geared Hub Motor
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy 17-inch Full Suspension
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 20 mph Max Assist Speed
- BATTERY RANGE: Approximately 30 Miles Per Charge
- BATTERY CHARGING TIME: 4 hours
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 36V10.4Ah Battery
- THROTTLE: Class 2 Thumb Throttle
- DISPLAY: FR-SD-002 Display
- HEADLIGHT: Front LED Headlight
- TAILLIGHT: Yes
- REAR RACK: No
- Fender: No
- RIMS: 27.5" Black Alloy
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT: 70.5 Lbs.
- TIRES: Kenda Havoc 27.5" x 3.0" plus size mountain bike tires on black aluminum alloy rims
- GEAR SHIFTING: Shimano ACERA 7-Speed Freewheel
- SPROCKET: 36T Chain-Wheel Crank
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes HD-M290
- HANDLEBAR: Comfort MTB Version, 680mm Long
- SADDLE: Comfort Saddle
- PEDALS: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- MANUAL: INCLUDED
- TOOL: INCLUDED
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
Eunorau Warranty: 2 year warranty for the motor and battery, other electronic parts have a 1 year warranty.
Yes, the tail light and a reflector fell off during shipping, but ll easily remedied. Double box and more pre-assembly was much better than another bike we ordered. We put this bike together out of the box and gave it a hard ride on the courses at Northstar, Tahoe as the first ride.
I must say, while it did not pull my 21yr old son up the hill without some pedaling of his own, the ride was easy for him. Most bikers take the gondola up, we rode. The battery never ran down more than 3 bars. And the bike regenerated on the way down, so there was plenty of power left. Yes, it could have a little more power like those 500w motors, or a few more gears, but this bike performed.
Only complaint was an annoying scratching / squeaking in the front wheel. After hitting the full suspension required downhill of the epic Northstar single track trails and MTB terrain, the front wheel continued to squeak. Turned out to be loose spokes. Tightened them all up and trued the wheel and all good to go. Frame shock does not have adjustments and front shock is low quality. But it ran the trail with the real downhill full suspension MTBs. Totally worth the money as long as you don’t mined a little tuning up. I would recommend. The no graphics mat black color and frame style are very aggressive and it looks like a mountain devouring beast. You won’t be disappointed.
Received my UHVO yesterday. Assembly was a breeze. Overall the bike looks great, rides great and seems to be solidly build (though welds look a little sloppy in some places). Components seem solid - Acera drivetrain shifts great, Zoom cockpit seems solid (though I'm upgrading it to my personal taste). Pedals and saddle I replaced as they are somewhat cheap. Suspension works surprisingly well! My biggest complaints are:
1. Motor is underpowered. 350W hub motor is simply not enough to carry my 230lb frame up steep hills. But not necessarily a bad thing, just gotta pedal harder.
2. Battery that comes with bike is very small. A 36V 10.4AH battery is simply anemic compared to bigger 48V/52V batteries available nowadays.
3. I can't figure out how to change display to miles/h. Manual that came with bike is generic and is not really written for the display that came with bike.
4. Tires are crap. But that is an easy fix. Rims seem solid though.
For the price I paid for this bike, I'm a happy camper. Certainly way better than any Archeer / Schwinn off of Amazon. And did I mention the bike looks great?
I know there are much higher quality and more expensive ebikes, but this one is great for me. I love the full-suspension frame, and it gives plenty of power for my riding.
This is an absolutely incredible bike for the price I absolutely love it I went two miles almost entirely up hill I never would be able to do that otherwise but with the pedal assist it was entirely possible. What I’ve been doing is decreasing it as my muscle builds so that I can eventually do all this stuff without the pedal assist at all but it’s also taking me places I would never go on my own.
A small business that does it right. They take the time to make sure you get the bike you want.