Lynx Pro Ultra includes: LCD DISPLAY, FENDER, RACK
Lynx Pro Sport includes: LCD DISPLAY, FENDER, RACK, MAG WHEEL
Lynx Pro (750w) includes: LCD DISPLAY, FENDER, RACK, MAG WHEEL, 750w MOTOR
Ride your own route with confidence and comfort, from roads to paths, the foldable sturdy alloy frame paired with a new 48v 500-watt electric motor that provides a quick boost when needed or simply to aid tackle steep uphills. Dual tektro disc brakes and a 7-speed shimano gearing its everything you need to follow any route you choose.
The two versions of the Lynx Pro have some additional extras: The Pro Basic version has a cell phone holder and front and rear light while the Pro Ultra version has a cell phone holder, front and rear light, rear rack, fenders, and LCD display. Try out the EMOJO Lynx PRO (Basic or Ultra) for yourself and you will see the unbeatable value this bike offers! It's great for RV's and in places with limited space.
Has a Powerful 48v 500-Watt Motor and Tektro-Disc Brakes
The motor gives you a ton of power and torque to get you any steep hills. It also includes Tektro-Disc brakes to stop you when you back down the hill.
It Folds For Easy Transport & Storage
The Emojo Lynx Pro can easily fold up to fit in any tight spaces like the trunk of your car. A simple latch and locking mechanism releases the bike to fold in half. This is great if you own an RV, boat, or no space at home. The Lynx can fit anywhere. A bracket underneath the frame makes it balance flat. The folded dimensions of this bike are 39 L x 18 W x 26 H.
Peddle Assist Makes It Feel Natural
The Lynx has a state of the art pedal assist system that's easy to use. You can choose from, low, mid, and high pedal assist. You cal all control this from the intuitive LCD screen on the handlebar.
The Twist Throttle Give You All The Power You Need
The twist throttle feels great and gives you power right when you want it. If a big hill comes you can rely on the Lynx to give you immediate power.
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Motor power||500 W|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Maximum speed||20 MPH|
|Battery range||30 Miles|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6 hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||67 L x 24 W x 45 H|
|Dimensions folded||39 L x 18 W x 26 H|
|Max. user weight||230 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||55 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Rear brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Tire size||4.0R 20 Kenda|
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your e-bike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
I love the bike, it's quick, responsive, comfortable. I go on the beach, dirt trails, in the city, take it on the train. I love that it folds, fits perfectly in the back of my jeep. My only only complaint is the braking system. The front brakes keep making a squealing noise, The back brakes don't work anymore even if I tighten them. I'm looking to replace them altogether. I'm currently only using my front brake, but stopped riding it due to the noise :/
I love this bike. I have had it for about 3 months and I highly recomend it. The brakes are a little on the 'cheapo' side but otherwise I love it. I'm finding that it's costing me a lot in electricity bills but I'm in the process of confirming that. I ride it a couple of hours a day and my SDG&E electricty bill has sky rocketed about $150. per month. The utility company is saying that I'm using about 260 kilowatts per month in charging it.
Gets me where I need to go and folds up! It's perfect. Thanks!