Emojo Caddy features a new 500W motor, easy step-through design, and fat tires made to cruise across rand and tricky all-terrain surfaces. The perfect bike to carry anything you need on your adventure. It's powered by a lithium battery and the frame is made from Aluminum 60601, designed to support a rider's weight of up to 320 lbs.
The new Caddy is upgraded with a 7-speed transmission to tackle any hill and a nice and comfortable seat.
Try the upgraded Caddy Pro!
- More comfortable oversized seat with a backrest.
- Front suspension for a smooth ride.
Features of the Emojo Caddy Fat Tire 500W 48V Electric Tricycle
- Powerful 500W front hub motor
- Efficient and removable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 35 miles range on a single charge (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- Step-through frame for easy on and off
- 5 levels of pedal assist (PAS) and throttle if you need an extra boost.
- 7-speed transmission
- Hydraulic disc brakes are safe and work well in all conditions
- Front suspension
- Super comfy seat with a backrest for riding all-day
Specifications of the Emojo Caddy
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Maximum speed||20 MPH|
|Battery range||35 Miles|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||78.5L X 29.8 W X 47.6 H|
|Frame||Aluminum 6061. Cargo baskets come in white.|
|Max. user weight||300 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||90 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission type||New: 7 mechanical gears.
|Front brake type||Disc|
|Rear brake type||Disc|
|Tire size||4.0R 20 rear, 4.0 24" front.|
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your e-bike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
A trike with some quality I love it. Great company and great bike. That's all.
My third E-bike...first one stolen...second one I fell twice...( did I mention I am 80yrs old )... Saw the EMOJO CADDY ad...figured the price was much better then going to the ER with broken bones... Ordered it up and have not looked back... Arrived on time and I had it on the B/path in less than three hours... The display is very easy to program to your style riding with 18 entries... A few minor glitches...some probably my fault...( I love to tinker..buttt...in retro I would have a local shop assemble the bike )...yet I can honestly say the back-up...( thank you Sabrina )...was really there and "for it's intended purpose" this is certainly one of my finest purchases ever...
If you have never ridden a Trike before I would suggest a couple days in a large parking lot and any problems I have encountered have been from too much speed...take it easy...
My only drawback has been,,,; What was a fifteen minute trip for a six-pac now takes 45mins because every time you stop there are a lot of questions...
I love it...I have met and talked to more of my neighbors than ever before...
Take a look at the assembly videos it makes it much easier. Started riding and was in love with my new e-trike.