Looking for an exciting new way to get around town? Backed by our incredible 5-year warranty with all the design, performance, and quality our riders have come to expect, the step through is the best choice for the rider who wants easy access and ride-ability.
Getting around town has never been easier, or more fun, than with the BAM-Step Thru electric bike. It’s perfect for ditching the car and getting a healthy commute to work without working up a sweat, trips to the store, or just taking a casual ride with friends. The Velo Plush seat and relaxed riding position make it a super comfortable ride and the included rear rack makes it easy to attach panniers or baskets for carrying your load without stressing your back.
Driving your urban adventure is the 750-watt Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor which provides the getup and go while at the same time providing an intelligent five-level pedal assist that gives the seven-speed gearing an extra boost, a great feature for those uphill climbs! The BAM-StepThru has a range of up to 45 miles depending on how you ride and you can rely on the high quality 14 amp hour Samsung Lithium-Ion battery to get you where you’re going. A convenient back-lit LCD display keeps you informed on your speed, distance, and battery life and can even charge your phone!
The BAM-StepThru isn’t just limited to the streets, with its all-purpose Kendra tires and adjustable front suspension fork providing 80 millimeters of travel, you’re in for a smooth ride whenever the pavement ends. To bring this speedy machine to a halt, large front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide you with excellent stopping power whenever and wherever you need it.
Not only will the BAM-Step Thru turn some heads when you arrive, but it also comes fully equipped for all your explorations and includes front and rear fenders, a kickstand, and front and rear LED lights that make sure you can see and be seen when the going gets dark.
So no matter if you’re on your commute, a ride through the park, or off to your favorite cafe, the BAM-Step Thru is the perfect two-wheeled companion to get you there in comfort and style.
Bam Power Bikes EW-Step Thru Specifications
- FRAME SIZE (INCHES): 14"
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 62 LBS
- MILES PER CHARGE: 25-45+ Miles
- MAX TORQUE: 40NM
- MOTOR TYPE: Shengyi Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor
- MOTOR WATTAGE: 750 Watts
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium Ion
- BATTERY VOLTAGE: 48 Volts
- BATTERY AH: 14AH
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 7.16 LBS
- CONTROLLER: 48 Volts, 750 Watts
- DISPLAY TYPE: LCD Display
- TRIP ODOMETER: Yes
- ODOMETER: Yes
- SPEEDOMETER: Yes
- WATTMETER: Yes
- FRONT LIGHT TYPE: Integrated LED Headlight
- BACK LIGHT TYPE: Battery Operated LED Running Light
- PEDAL ASSIST TYPE: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- THROTTLE TYPE: Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- WIRING TYPE: N/A
- USB CHARGING: Yes
- FRONT BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- BACK BRAKE TYPE: Disc Brake
- CHARGING TIE: 5-6 Hours
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro Aries Calipers
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Brake Handles
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Sintered Metal
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 8I Rotors
- CHAIN: KMC Z Chain
- CRANK SET: 48T, 170mm ProWheel Ounce, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Atlas Derailleur
- FENDERS: Yes (Front & Back)
- FORK: Front Suspension Fork
- FRAME TYPE: 6061 Aluminum
- FREEWHEEL: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- GEARING: 1 x 7-Speed
- GRIPS: Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- HANDLEBARS: Custom Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- KICKSTAND: Heavy Duty Aluminum with Wide Plastic Foot
- PEDALS: Wellgo VB087 Pedals with Reflectors
- RACKS: Rear Integrated, 60 LBS Capacity / Front Optional
- WHEELS (RIMS): Weinmann Goliath, Allot, Double Wall, 36H
- SADDLE (SEAT): Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- SEAT POST: Promax, 350mm x 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Quick Release
- SHIFTER: Shimano 7 Speed Thumb Shifter
- SPOKES: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- STEM: Zoom, 60 Degree Angle Adjustment, 100mm Length, 88mm Height Adjustment
- TIRES: Kenda Tires
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Front Fork Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- WHEEL REFLECTORS: Yes
- BELL: Yes
- INTEGRATED REAR RACK: Yes
- BRAKE HANDLE SENSORS: Yes (Left & Right)
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL LENGTH: 73"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL WIDTH: 26"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT LOWEST: 43"
- ASSEMBLED TOTAL HEIGHT HIGHEST: 45.5"
- PACKAGE TOTAL LENGTH: 65"
- PACKAGE TOTAL WIDTH: 13"
- PACKAGE TOTAL HEIGHT: 35"
- WHEELBASE: 45"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 18"
- HANDLEBAR REACH: 13.5"
- MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 33.5"
- MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT: 40"
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 6.5"
- MINIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 43"
- MAXIMUM HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 45.5"
- HANDLEBAR ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 2.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 15"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm (1.07")
- CRANKSET DIAMETER: 170mm (6.69")
- DISK BRAKE ROTOR SIZE: 180mm (7.08")
- TIRED WIDTH: 2.3"
- TIRE DIAMETER: 26"
- WHEEL WIDTH: 1.5"
- WHEEL DIAMETER: 22"
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
Five Year Limited Warranty
Five (5) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or component of the bike is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at BAM Power Bike’s discretion. Parts included are the battery, motor, throttle, controller, LCD display, wiring, derailleur, hardware, wheel hubs, rims, pedals, kickstand, handlebar components and any other parts mutually agreed to of failed due to a manufacturing defect or quality issue.