Ready for action and comfort, the new RAM Sport features a step-thru frame that makes getting on/off effortless. The foldable sturdy aluminum frame is paired with a powerful 48 v 750-watt electric motor that gives you a unique kick boost at the command of your thumb to aid tackle steep uphills. Dual Tektro disc brakes, 7-speed Shimano® gearing, standard LCD display with 5 peddle assist levels, speedometer, odometer, trip time, and several more settings, standard metal fenders, rear cargo rack, LED lights and front suspension make RAM Sport a one of kind e-bike in its class.
Emojo Ram Sport Features
- Motor: High-Torque 750W 48V Bafang DC Brushless Motor
Battery: 48V/10.4Ah or 15Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery Range: 30 Miles
Motor Assistance: PAS /Throttle
Transmission (Drivetrain): 7-Speed Shimano
Brakes: Tektro-Disc front and rear
Tires: 4”x20” Kenda
Frame: Aluminum alloy-Rigid
- Max. User Weight: 230 lbs
Lights: Front headlight
- Vehicle Weight: 55 lbs. with battery
- Unfolded Dimensions: 67”L x 24”W x 45”H
- Folded Dimensions: 39” L x 18” W x 26” H
Emojo Panther Specifications
|Motor Type||DC Brushless|
|Battery Range||30 Miles|
|Battery Charging Time||4-6 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||48V/10.4Ah or 15Ah|
|Dimensions (inch)||67 L x 24 W x 45 H|
|Dimensions folded||39 L x 18 W x 26 H|
|Frame||Aluminum alloy - Rigid|
|Max. User Weight||230 lbs|
|Vehicle Weight||55 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission Type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front Brake Type||Tektro-Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Tektro-Disc|
|Tire Size||4.0 x 20 Kenda|
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your e-bike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.