If you’re looking for an electric bike that’s ideal for use as a regular commuter, then you just can’t go past the Nakto 250W Camel Electric Bike. Based in Chino, California, Nakto is committed to manufacturing environmentally-friendly electric bikes that are affordable enough for just about anyone to enjoy. The Nakto Camel e-bike comes complete with everything you’ll need as an electric bike rider, including an easy to understand owner’s manual and handy toolkit.
The 250-watt motor is powered by a long-lasting 36 volt, 10 amp-hour lithium battery, and has a Class II throttle/pedal-assist drive mode that makes it easier to ride further without tiring yourself out.
- Comes complete with an easy to understand owner’s manual and handy toolkit
- Has a net weight of just 59 lbs., making it lightweight and easy to maneuver through city traffic
- Carbon steel frame, although lightweight, is extremely durable, and coated with a long-lasting car paint
- Charging time of just 4-6 hours
- A 250-watt electric motor that is located in the rear wheel of the bicycle
|MOTOR :||Rear Hub 36V 250W||G.W :||68 Lbs with battery.|
|BATTERY：||36v 10Ah Lithium Battery||PACKING：||1425*280*775mm|
|CHARGING TIME：||4-6 Hours||DERAILLEUR：||6 Speed SHIMANO|
|DISPLAY：||LED displayer||LIGHTS：||Front LED light, rear reflective light|
|SENSOR：||Speed Sensor||WIRING:||Waterproof Connectors and Wiring Harness|
|BATTERY LIFE:||Up to 1000 Cycles||RIDER HEIGHTS:||5'4" - 6'5"|
|BRAKE:||Front V brake ，rear expansion brake||FUNCTIONS:||Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle|
|MAX LOADING:||250lbs||MODES:||3 MODES|
To request your price match simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website. No backorders.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website. (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- All Nakto bikes are covered under manufacturer's 1 year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects.
- NAKTO 1 Year Warranty includes main bike components: motor, battery, controller, throttle, brake and PAS system.
- Parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase.
- We do not offer service. Only replacement parts.
Great bike for the price!!! Easy to ride and handle. Wanted a beach cruiser to and from lake and this is perfect. Only problem is my grandkids are constantly on it and I’m not. You won’t be sorry. Am waiting for a second battery just to have on hand, however it charges very quickly after drain. Go for it!!!
Bike was easy to assemble, only glitch is the chain needed to be adjusted to shift properly. Had to have a bike shop adjust it.
Very good quality. Thick sturdy tubing. I love that I can now go for a bike ride and don’t have to worry if I can make it back to the house. I went from never riding to riding twice a day when I can. I’m going to get one for my husband so he can keep up with me!! Price is great! Handle bars could be wider but I still love it and it’s comfortable to ride.Love this bike!
I like using throttle more that pedal assist. I feel, it gives me more control. What I don't like is hearing this noise it makes while pedaling, dont know if this is a defect or not being properly assemble. I also experienced the strength of the motor wasn't enough on very steep hills while riding. It didn't leave me behind but it was very close. Overall I love my bike, it takes over when I'm beat and makes me enjoy my rides. No regrets making this purchase.
I love this bike. I wish the battery lasted longer and it went a little faster but for the price it's awesome. I've had it a few months now and I ride it to and from work almost every day. Averages 15 to 20 mph when using pedal assist. Only 6 gears but it does the job. I like the basket, it's pretty solid, but the headlight isn't very bright, will be replacing that. The helmet and bike lock are good quality and the back has a spot for storage but I added a pannier for even more storage. I've recommended this bike to everyone.